SPONSORS / PARTNERS
Thai Union Group PCL is one of the world’s largest seafood companies, delivering innovative, high quality, delicious and healthy products to consumers for more than 45 years. The company owns a portfolio of leading brands in markets across Asia, Europe and North America, delivered through a global sourcing, production, and distribution network. Thai Union’s core businesses include Ambient seafood, Frozen and Chilled seafood and related business, and PetCare, Value-added, and other businesses. With a global sustainability strategy, Thai Union has a long-term commitment to be the world’s most trusted seafood leader, conserving our natural resources for future generations.
Thai Union’s Strategy 2025 builds on our determination to provide healthy and tasty products to consumers, with six elements to create long-term value: Growing the Core, diversifying along our Value Chains, Exploring New Horizons, Future-proofing our Operations, Continuing our Sustainability Leadership, and Wellbeing and
Capability of our Employees. This will help us drive business growth and sustain profitability and future-proof our Group portfolio.
Thai Union has a long-term commitment to “Healthy Living, Healthy Oceans”, with a focus on 4 programs under SeaChange®, an integrated sustainability plan of initiatives, including Safe & Legal Labor, Responsible Sourcing, Responsible Operations, and People & Communities. Thai Union published its 2021 Sustainability Report in May 2022, providing an in-depth look at its achievements, including taking a leadership position on Blue Finance, and completing the company’s first greenhouse gas inventory across Scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions. The company will announce major updates to SeaChange® in early 2023.
Thai Union also published its first-ever report for the Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (TCFD) and was officially listed on the Science-Based Target Initiatives (SBTi) website as “committed” to submitting the targets soon. Moreover, the company is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and co-founded the International Seafood Sustainability Foundation (ISSF) in 2015.
We are proud of the recognition we continue to receive:
- Named on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) for 8 consecutive years
- Named on the FTSE4Good Emerging Index for 5 consecutive years
- Ranked No. 1 on the Seafood Stewardship Index (SSI) for 2nd consecutive time for its work towards the United
Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Rated “Excellent”, or 5-star, for the Corporate Governance Report for 6 consecutive years
- Certified to be a member of the Private Sector Collective Action Coalition Against Corruption (CAC)
- Sustainability Disclosure Award 2021 from Thaipat Institute for 2 consecutive years
- Gold Class Distinction in the S&P Global Sustainability Yearbook 2022
- Outstanding Company in Thailand Top Company Awards by Business+ Magazine
Address : 979/12 M Floor, S.M. Tower, Phaholyothin Road,
Phayathai Sub-district, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400